Sunday, January 17, 2010

Top Car Amps They Dont Make Yellow Top Batterys For My Car?

They dont make yellow top batterys for my car? - top car amps

I have a 2004 Chrysler Sebring sedan and I was looking for a new battery for my car to buy from above, is no longer good. And I read that the yellow caps are good for people with more than stereo systems. I wonder if other batteries, as the same optimism that I can use are? because I could find, a yellow lid for my car. I am not changing my alternator yet.I interested in a new battery need for Id like we have a deep cycle battery for my system and my car to be good. Any tips?

My amp is 1000 rms and is the Sub.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get the Red Top Optima 1000 amperes at cold start.

Anonymous said...

Get the Red Top Optima 1000 amperes at cold start.

Post a Comment