Saturday, December 12, 2009

Can I Return A Used Car How Do I Return A Used Car I Just Bought That I Was Totally Taken Advantage Of?

How do i return a used car i just bought that i was totally taken advantage of? - can i return a used car

Car Dealer entirely my lack of understanding used to buy a car. He has never answered the questions completely. I entertain with loud music during the signing of the contracts. Again, it is very clear that I was with a loan of 7 years, signed in the used vehicle. She gave me the opportunity to look for my insurance. I said I would not be able to contact one of the former owners to tell them about the car. I ended up signing the contract, increases to $ 2,000 every time I was put $ 2000th Only someone please help me. To buy the whole advantage of a young woman who tries to rent a car for his son. Everything happened very quickly. I'm sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment